Tandem Madrid offers different types of accommodation for students, so as to suit their personal needs and interests. All accommodations are carefully selected in order to provide the same level of quality for all. At this time, students can choose from:
- Host Family: a true Spanish living experience. You will speak Spanish all day and make the most out of your Spanish course.
- Private apartment: accommodation for people who want to study Spanish in Madrid while having their own space, with comfort and convenience
- Shared Flat: you will live with Spanish people who have decided to rent a room in their home to students from other countries. Make new friends and practice your Spanish at home.
- Tandem residence: you’ll can meet other students and enjoy a stress-free and comfortable stay in the center of Madrid.
- Hotels: good accommodation alternative for short stays, if you want to take advantage of the additional services that only hotels offer
- Hostels: also good for short stays like hotels, but usually at cheaper prices and different level of services.
- Travel services: VIP health insurance and airport transfer services. Study in madrid of peace of mind.
If you have any accommodation needs that are not covered by the options above, please contact us.
Accommodation and Learning
It’s very important to choose the right type of accommodation for yourself based on your personal characteristics like your interests, age, budget, the lenght of your stay, etc. The accommodation you choose will help you to complement your learning activities at the school and allow you to discover Madrid in different ways. Your day-to-day life outside the school is a complement for your course.
In any case, we are pleased to assist you in choosing the perfect type of accommodation for you, just let us know during your reservation.
This post is also available in Deutsch , Español and Italiano .