Café y noticias
Every week at TANDEM School with Queralt
This week the Coffee and news will be on Wednesday, February 20
This time we will talk about the singer-songwriter Joaquín Sabina who has known how to reflect the spirit of Madrid,he is 70 years old.
What is Café y noticias (Coffee and news)?
- It’s a fun way to learn or improve your Spanish.
- It is an extra class included in your intensive Spanish course.
- It is a convenient and easy way to find a conversation group fixed and be sure to practice Spanish weekly.
- It is the most efficient way to prepare an oral Spanish test and to gain confidence in your daily use.
- It is the form that allows you to see and learn more about the media in Spain, written press, Internet etc.
¿Can Spaniards participate? Yes.
And all accompanied by the scent of a good coffee or tea ….
More information about the Coffee and News and our Cultural Program.