Café y noticias: “The song of the summer”
Every week at TANDEM School with Queralt
What is Café y noticias (Coffee and news)?
- Café y Noticias is a one and a half hour free Spanish support class, where students are informed and debate about the cultural, sports, political and social life of Spain and Latin America, through the media and social networks and with teachers who are experts in the topic.
- It’s a fun way to learn or improve your Spanish.
- It is an extra class included in your intensive Spanish course.
- It is a convenient and easy way to find a conversation group fixed and be sure to practice Spanish weekly.
- It is the most efficient way to prepare an oral Spanish test and to gain confidence in your daily use.
- It is the form that allows you to see and learn more about the media in Spain, written press, Internet etc.
¿Can Spaniards participate? Yes.
And all accompanied by the scent of a good coffee or tea ….
More information about the Coffee and News and our Cultural Program.