Lovers of gourmet cuisine will gather in Madrid from January to October 2020. Nine of the world’s best chefs from different countries arrive at the Hotel Villa Magna in Madrid for the first time to delight 80 lucky guests. Ten percent of the profits will go to social projects. The NGO collaborator for the World Chefs Tour 2020 is Action Against Hunger.
The event schedule is as follows:
– From 28 January to 2 February: Mauro Colagreco. Mirazur, best restaurant in the world 2019. France.
– From 17 to 23 February: Julien Royer. Odette, best restaurant in Asia. French-Asian cuisine.
– From 16 to 21 March: Massimo Bottura. Osteria Francescana. “Best of the best” of the world.
– From 18 to 24 April: Manish Mehrotra . Indian Accent. Best restaurant in India.
– From 15 to 21 May: Rodolfo Guzmán. Borago. Best restaurant in Chile.
– From 15 to 21 June: Mitsuharu Tsumura. Maido. Best restaurant in Peru and Latin America.
– From 13 to 19 July: Jorge Vallejo. Quintonil. One of the 50 best restaurants in Latin America.
– From 21 to 27 September: Vladimir Mukhin. White Rabbit. Best restaurant in Russia.
– From 19 to 25 October: Ángel León. Aponiente. Grand Prix de l’Art de la Cuisine.