Although our focus is on Spanish courses, we offer additional travel services to our students in order to offer them more comfort and peace of mind while visiting Madrid.
One of our partnered airport transfer companies will pick-up you at the airport and take you to your accommodation in Madrid and vice-versa. It’s a private and comfortable transfer.
|Airport transfer (One-way)||Travel insurance|
|65 €||Fee for European Citizens: 22 €/week
Additional Week: 6 €
Fee for NON-European Citizens: 27 €/week
Additional Week: 8 €
TANDEM MADRID works with the company HOSPITALES DE MADRID to provide a convenient and innovative service for all students from outside the EU.
HOSPIQUALITY undertakes to provide coverage for the following services to students:
* Personalised attention in Accident and Emergency Services (24 hours/365 days a year).
* Simultaneous interpreting services: English, French, German, Portuguese and Italian.
* Monitoring and support for inpatients.
* Preferential arrangement of appointments with specialists (24/48 hours).
* Direct invoicing of some insurance companies, without the need for advance payment by the student.
* Administrative formalities with insurance companies that have to be reimbursed.
* VIP patient.
You will find all the information you need to use the Hospiquality service in the welcome folder that will be given to you on your first day of class. However, you must bring:
– Your passport or driving licence.
– Your travel and/or medical insurance card.
More information: download pdf.
Please contact us if you need any other travel services not covered here.