PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2023/closed days
January 6th (Friday) – Epiphany of the Lord
March 20th (Monday) – San Jose
April 6th (Thursday) – Holy Thursday*
April 7th (Friday) – Holy Friday
May 1st (Monday) – Labor Day
May 2nd (Tuesday) – Madrid Community Day
May 15th (Monday) – San Isidro
August 15th (Tuesday) – Assumption of the Virgin
October 12th (Thursday) – Spanish National Holiday
November 1st (Wednesday) – All Saints’ Day
November 9th (Thursday) – Feast of the Virgin of Almudena
December 6th (Wednesday) – Spanish Constitution Day
December 8th (Friday) – Immaculate Conception Day
December 25th (Monday) – Christmas Day
*Public holidays listed above may undergo future changes due to Madrid´s local laws. Responsibility can not be assumed, should any such changes regarding local or national holidays occur.
The school will be closed during the Christmas Holidays.
Do you like Picasso? Tapas? Blue skies? Arts? Nightlife? Fashion and shopping? Sports? Meeting to people? Do you like living life to the full? So Madrid is for you.
Find out all that Madrid has to offer.
- Classes are held from Monday to Friday. The school is closed on Sundays.
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- Timetable of general courses: 9.30 -13.00 / 15.00
- Groups have a maximum of 10 students in all courses, except in evening courses, where the maximum is 12. The minimum number of students is 4.
- The average number of students in each class / course is 6.
- The minimum age for students is 16. Students under 18 years of age need written permission from their parents.
For more information please read our general conditions.
Madrid Silver Premium
A premium experience in Madrid accompanied by an insider and hosted in exclusive apartments.
Private transfer and tailor-made services.