PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2022/closed days
1 de January (Friday) – New Year’s Day
6 de January (Thursday) – Epiphany of the Lord
14 de April – Holy Thursday*
15 de April – Holy Friday
2 de May (Monday) – Madrid Community Festival
25 de July (Monday) – Santiago Apostle
15 de August (Monday) – Assumption of the Virgin
12 de October (Wednesday) – National Day Of the Kingdom of Spain
1 de November (Tuesday) – All Saints’ Day
6 de December (Tuesday) – Constitution Day
8 de December (Thursday) – Immaculate Conception Day
26 de December (Monday) – december 25 transfer, Sunday, Christmas Day
*Public holidays listed above may undergo future changes due to Madrid´s local laws. Responsibility can not be assumed, should any such changes regarding local or national holidays occur.
The school will be closed during the Christmas Holidays.
Do you like Picasso? Tapas? Blue skies? Arts? Nightlife? Fashion and shopping? Sports? Meeting to people? Do you like living life to the full? So Madrid is for you.
Find out all that Madrid has to offer.
- Classes are held from Monday to Friday. The school is closed on Sundays.
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- Timetable of general courses: 9.30 -13.00 / 15.00
- Groups have a maximum of 10 students in all courses, except in evening courses, where the maximum is 12. The minimum number of students is 4.
- The average number of students in each class / course is 6.
- The minimum age for students is 16. Students under 18 years of age need written permission from their parents.
For more information please read our general conditions.