The Spanish host family accommodation experience: The decision to stay with a host family will undoubtedly offer you a true Spanish living experience. You will speak Spanish all day thereby allowing you to enjoy the maximum benefit of your Spanish course, as well as provide you with a comprehensive view and understanding of the day-to-day life in a different culture.
Host Family Accommodation Details:
- Your host family will be composed of parents and children, couples without children or individuals living alone, all of which enjoy the company of others and look forward to the opportunity to share their culture. You will not be the first to go out with your host family to tour the city or, keep in touch with the family long after you have completed your course.
- With respect to your meal plan, you can choose between breakfast, half-board (breakfast and dinner), or full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Your meals will be served during the normal Spanish dining hours and you will eat Spanish food. However, to the extent possible, your host family will take your preferences into consideration. Further, if necessary, we have families that can adapt to certain dietary requirements such as those of a vegetarian or someone with food allergies, as well as those with food restrictions related to their religion.
- Most host families will be able to offer an Internet connection with WiFi.
- In the event that you come with another person, we offer double rooms (it is not necessary that your roommate take a course).
- You will receive a set of your own house keys so that you can come and go as you please. Also, you will be able to receive calls on your host family´s land line.
- FAMILIAS PLUS: These host families offer you a private bathroom which is located in your bedroom.
|Single room||Double room|
|Breakfast||Half board||Full board||Breakfast||Half board||Full board|
|220 €||270 €||300 €||170 €||225 €||270 €|
Prices / week in Euros. Indicated prices are per person for 7 nights.
If you want to stay with a family and have a private bathroom, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
* Accommodation enrollment fee: 30€
Special diet requirements in families extra 26,00 Euros per week
For double rooms are only accepted if the two people come together to the school.
Please check also our other types of accommodation to study Spanish in Madrid.
Host family guests do not have the right to use the kitchen.