Spanish via Skype with lessons directly from TANDEM Madrid, Spain. A good way to start learning Spanish comfortably at home if:
- You are going to do a course at TANDEM… and you want to get to know us before you arrive and be fully prepared.
- You have done a course at TANDEM and you want to continue learning Spanish with your favourite teacher.
- You have to prepare for a meeting or an interview in Spanish
- You have to prepare for an official exam (DEDE, CCSE, SIELE, etc.)
- You are a Spanish language teacher and you want to update your skills and knowledge…
- You need to come to Spain, and to obtain a visa you need to have an a2 level in Spanish, we can prepare you via Skype…
- You are going to study at a university in Madrid and you want to improve your Spanish level before you start
FAQ: Spanish via Skype
|What is the minimum number of classes I can ask for?||From one class to as many as you like|
|When can I start?||When you want!|
|Timetable||You can organise your classes with your teacher for any day of the week, from Monday to Sunday, from 08.30 to 22.00 (Spanish time)|
|What levels are available?||6 different levels, from beginner to the most advanced|
|How long is each class?||Each Spanish class lasts 45 minutes, however, you can choose the length of the class to suit your needs (please ask for prices).|
|Who are they suitable for?||For everyone and all ages.|
|Course certificate.||We will send it to you by post and also as a scanned file via email.|
|1-10 lessons||(per lesson)||36 Euros|
|+10 lessons||(per lesson)||32 Euros|
See all Spanish courses.